Friday, September 9, 2011

September's Craft to Give Back Night


This month, we are going to be making some winter hats for boys and girls--I know we don't want to admit winter is coming, but it is darn it! So, come join me on Monday, September 26th to knit and embellish winter hats. My mother-in-law is knitting away as well, and will be providing some hats that will need to be decorated (bows, buttons, etc), if you feel like that is more your niche. If you have never knitted, no worries, it is super easy to do with a loom! Perfect opportunity to learn how to make your little ones a fun, boutique hat to perfectly match their coats! We will meet at my house on the evening of the 26th, starting at 7pm. Let me know if you are planning on coming, so that I can make sure I have enough looms and yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment