Thursday, March 15, 2012

And, last but not least,...

Nicole Mihalas will be at the open house this Sunday! She has agreed to do a one-time sale of crafty things she makes. I have already posted a picture of the dresses she is making for girls--but will include one here just in case you didn't get to peek!
If you are a fan of the Athleta brand Nusa roll-over skirt (which just happens to be one of my favorites--I actually own 3 ;), you are going to want to make a bee-line to Nicole's table! She is sewing up some skir
ts that are remarkably similar--only, unlike Athleta's, they come in ADORABLE prints. Check out the one she made me in a fun asian-inspired floral. LOVE IT!
Nicole will also be selling a few of her birds--I have one sitting on top of my chain stand in my studio--super fun! You will also be able to check out some fun little items that Nicole and I have crafted together, we are calling it N². Nicole will be donating one of these items, to the door prize drawing--see, I told you this is one open house you are not going to want to miss! Come early for the best selection. Nicole will not be taking special orders. Once they sell, sadly, that is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment