Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cdel designs will be here, too!

If you know anything about me, you know I just about LIVE in my sticky bands! These bands truly don't move! I have just about every color out there, I am embarrassed to admit--and am often lured by another pretty print. I wear them to teach group exercise classes, to make jewelry (keeps the hair out of the face), to the pool (they can get wet along with your suit), and any other day I just don't have the time to do my hair (which is all too often of late)! They would also be the perfect answer for anyone trying to grow out their bangs ;). They are machine wash and dry-able, too! I know because they often find their way into my dryer.... Anyway, Lori will be bringing her original cotton sticky bands (with the velour backing) along with some new items she is selling.


Introducing, the new Wickyband. This is a wider headband made of moisture wicking sport spandex. How cool is that?! I have been known to soak a stickyband in spin class--maybe this is the new answer for me!!

As a door prize, Lori is providing your choice of any two headbands. Rock on! Again, you do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win.

Lori is also selling I-Pad pockets . Click
I-Pad pocket to be directed to her facebook page with a picture of these cute covers.

Woot! Everything is shaping up for an amazing open house--see you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment