Monday, April 15, 2013

Change, Change, everywhere change....

NEW DATE for the Spring N's Whims Open House: Sunday, May 5th from 2-5pm.

This is a first for me--changing the date of an open house, but there were several vendors who had conflicts and I wanted a full open house with lots of fun hand-made items. So, we changed the date and I couldn't be more excited with the many fun things that will be available at this open house! I still have a few openings, so if you know of a talented artist who makes something you haven't seen here before, have them contact me!

Caroline's Vintage
Caroline Designs has been here before with her adorable sewn items (skirts, ruffle pants, purses and snack bags), which will be available, but I am also excited to introduce their new company, Caroline's Vintage 

Caroline's Vintage is a joint venture between my equally talented parents. My dad has always been able to make just about anything (seriously, while re-modeling our attic into a bathroom, his response was always, "anything is do-able...."), and my mom enjoys embellishing whatever he makes :). They have found whimsical ways to add a touch of the past to their creations, making almost everything they sell one of a kind. You will want to come early to have the best selection! I love these little fairie doors--my girls can't decide which is their favorite! You should definitely head over to their facebook page and check out all of the things they have been creating. While you are there, like it and tell them I sent you (can't hurt my attempts to remain the favorite, lol)!





 So, don't forget, the Spring Open House will now be Sunday, May 5th from 2-5pm. N's Whims items will still be 10% off. I will have open hours from 9-11 this Saturday, in case someone doesn't get this memo about the new time (or if you need to shop for something fun). I will be honoring the sale then as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment