Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The open house is almost here!

I am so excited to announce that Gail Clutter will be at the N's Whims Open House on May 5th from 2-5pm. You may be familiar with the name because she was recently featured in the Waunakee Tribune! She is the owner and artist/photographer of A Mother's Art Photography. I can't wait to have her do our family photographs as soon as it dries out this spring! She will have lots of examples of her work for you to look at--I know you are going to want to get your photography session on the books as well. 

Not only is Gail an amazing artist, but she has such a heart for orphans as well. Gail is the volunteer photography editor for An Orphan's Wish, which just happens to be the charity the vendors are supporting for this open house. 10% of profits from this open house will be donated to An Orphan's Wish. An Orphan's Wish is a non-profit organization of dedicated volunteers striving to reflect God's heart by caring for and improving the lives of orphans in China. Over 97% of every donation goes directly to programs for children. You have to see some of the pictures Gail took when she was there last fall--gorgeous! When I read her blog post about her trip, I knew then that I HAD to feature this orphanage at an upcoming open house. I am sure you will agree--I can't wait to see what we can do together for this amazing effort to spread love to those considered unlove-able by society!

Stay tuned for more details on the other amazing artists who will be at the N's Whims Open House on Sunday, May 5th from 2-5pm. I will be blogging all week to let you know. As always, there will be a craft-to-give back table featuring some fun items--and all proceeds from sales go to DAIS of Madison, supporting victims of domestic abuse. And, in case you haven't heard, N's Whims is having a sale--on ALL N's Whims merchandise. Only the second time ever. I want to say thank you to each and every one of you who has made my business a success! 


No comments:

Post a Comment