Monday, November 7, 2011

Cdel designs will also be in the house!


Lori Weiderhaft, designer of Cdel Designs, will be at the 3rd Annual N's Whims Holiday Open House this Saturday, the 12th from 1-4pm. She will have her very popular sticky bands in tons of patterns, as well as some shreds (scarves). Lori will be donating a package of two sticky bands for a door prize on Saturday. If you haven't tried her sticky bands yet, you are missing a lovely little item! They are great for working out, as they don't move once you place them in your hair. I have also been known to use them in lieu of a hat on those days where I just don't have it in me to do my hair. Always lovely to find a solution to help you be presentable with little effort! She offers them in so many different patterns and colors that you could literally find one to match every outfit (I speak from experience :). Hello, my name is Natasha, and I am addicted to sticky bands....
See you all Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment